> I have resolved my problem by creating a free account with a
> third-party emailer and setting up MS-specific transport in
> postfix to direct all (and only) MS mail via that third party.
> Their free tier for email relaying has a 300/day limit that I
> will never ever exceed.
>
> (ref. https://www.linuxbabe.com/mail-server/microsoft-outlook-ip-blacklist)
>
> I believe that the third-party puts web bugs and things into the
> emails but I don't care.  Out of sight, out of mind.  All I know
> is that I may not have to worry about MS blocks any more.

I offer free relay through XNND without webbugs or whatever. Anyone
who wants, feel free to reach out and we can discuss. Personal/tiny
SMB use is the target here-- I want to solve somebody's Microsoft
problems, not inherit their possibly merited ones.

Cheers,
Al Iverson
--
Al Iverson // Wombatmail // Chicago