On 2021-09-06 23:58, Philip Paeps via mailop wrote:
On 2021-09-07 08:54:51 (+0800), Andre van Eyssen via mailop wrote:
On Tue, 7 Sep 2021, Neil Jenkins via mailop wrote:
Obviously I'm biased, but our service Fastmail sounds exactly like what you are looking for. We have setup wizards for custom domains to guide the user through what they need to do to ensure SPF/DKIM is set up correctly, and a real-life support team to contact if they need further assistance.

Hah! I was just going to reply -- what about Fastmail?
If I was ever going to quit hosting my own mail, I'd be looking at Fastmail.

I quit hosting my own mail and moved to Fastmail earlier this year.
Happy customer.

The only complaint I have is that they don't support IPv6 at all.  I
understand the argument against running IPv6 on MXes (although I
disagree with it) but in 2021, IMAP and submission should really be
available on IPv6.

The only IPv6 issues I have seen, other than transit only via HE, is delivering to Google. Google seems to assume that mail via IPv6 is spam. The same mail flow via IPv4 is OK with Google. Proper DNS and all that stuff, of course.

A Postfix DNS reply filter fixes the Googgle problem: /^\S+\.google.com\.\s+\S+\s+\S+\s+AAAA\s+/ IGNORE

Fastmail is the first on the list that I recommend to customers for migration. Tuffmail is shutting down.

John Capo