Hi,

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote on 26.11.21 at 10:57:

I saw that. I resolved it locally and posted just here to give both Microsoft and Manitu/NixSpam a heads up.

The list might not be used insain widely, i dont know, but decided to post so they can resolve it. I am not going to request seperate ip's its a big very big list that i have seen so likely its a large range thats impacted here.

But thanks for the pointer, appreciated!

you're welcome! Let me know if you're successful. :-)

If you don't get a reply by next week (usually they are very fast in answering), I can try to forward your mail to someone there I know, who might be able to put you in touch with the right person.

Florian