I wonder if this guy would teach me his secret to get AWS to unblock
port 25 for him. They turned me down, as I'm sort of a security risk,
being an elite hax0r with xnnd.com and all that, haxing port 25s all
over town.
(And maybe I don't WANT to use SES, yuck.)

Al

Al Iverson / Deliverability blogging at www.spamresource.com
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter at wombatmail.com/sr.cgi
DNS Tools at xnnd.com / (312) 725-0130 / Chicago (Central Time)