Ahoj,

Dňa Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:02:48 -0800 Brandon Long via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

> On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 5:55 AM Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it>
> wrote:
>
> > For a different question, if google has proper methods and checks to
> > receive DMARC reports, why doesn't it deploy them for hosted domains
> > too?  There could be a dmarc-rua check box, for example.
> >

> I don't think accepting reports is all that useful by itself, it's
> the UI for displaying
> them and the intelligence you can bring to bear about the particular
> rejects.

perhaps i am too stupid to get it, but please, how report data can
appear in any UI, when report itself is rejected, thus not delivered?

Yes, i remember, that you suggested to use external service for DMARC
reports, but that is user choice, right? And it doesn't matter, if
user choose gmail mailbox for receiving reports because he/she don't
know what is doing or have some (good) reason for it.

Or google knows better what is best for particular user?

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk