Hello,

Thanks to a helpful message from Hetzner, I signed up for Microsoft SNDS.

According to SNDS my IP address is not blocked, but is "Junked due to user complaints or other evidence of spamming"

I still get

550 5.7.511
    Access denied, banned sender[50.116.29.164]

every time I send to a Microsoft Outlook address.
I forward the bounce, as instructed, get the "we will respond in 24 hours" response, but then nothing.

My server is very small, just my wife and I, and we do not spam ever. The "junked" is due to someone else in a close by IP address.

I don't have enough information to open a ticket, I think. Any suggestions for a next step?

Thanks!

John