Hi Alex, and thank you for responding.

I went to that form, entered the info, got the confirmation email,
and then when I do step 3 to unblock, it says:

The IP address in question is not currently blocked in our system. Please refer to the email message you received from Microsoft and follow the steps it suggests.

I had done these steps several times (with the same results) several days ago, but stopped when
the "forward" stopped getting responses.

Reading between the lines, I think the response to the forward is a standard "click here"
message without any actual investigation, and just takes you to that link.

The full error message (sorry, should have put this in before) says:

    microsoft-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.54.36] said: 550 5.7.511
    Access denied, banned sender[50.116.29.164]. To request removal from this
    list please forward this message todel...@messaging.microsoft.com. For
    more information please go to
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=526653. AS(1410)
    [DM3NAM06FT011.Eop-nam06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

This looks like Outlook to me, not Office 365. I will try the support ticket referenced at the
tail end of the Office 365 process.

Thanks again for the response.

John