On 1/18/22 9:22 AM, Michael Peddemors via mailop wrote:
Serious?

<ab...@linode.com>: host aspmx.l.google.com[2607:f8b0:4023:c0b::1a] said:
550-5.2.1 The user you are trying to contact is receiving mail at a rate that
   550-5.2.1 prevents additional messages from being delivered. For more
   550-5.2.1 information, please visit
550 5.2.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=ReceivingRatePermk9si1297959vsh.481 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

*facePALM*

Why do they have their abuse email address at gmail..

_shrug_

I suppose because they have outsourced email for $REASONS.

If a person gets that once, do you think they will try to report again?

Probably not.

I'm happy to open a support ticket as Linode customer. Email me more details (preferably the full DSN in all of it's gory details) and I'll do so.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die