On 1/23/22 9:42 AM, John Gateley via mailop wrote:

3. After several tries, the Office365 mitigation process just stopped working. After the forward I receive an email saying "we will respond in 24 hours". The first few times, this incuded a link to the Office365 delisting process. But at some point, Microsoft stopped responding. I would get the "we will respond" email, but never anything more. It was blamed on huge traffic from Linode, but that wasn't the case (as it happened several times over many days
and I NEVER got a response).

Just to follow up, the responses are now coming in, 16 days after I did the original forward.

John