De : mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> De la part de Hans-Martin Mosner via
mailop
Envoyé : lundi 20 juin 2022 07:35
À : mailop@mailop.org
Objet : Re: [mailop] OVH contact required - 54.38.34.203 -
vps-28239cc9.vps.ovh.net

Am 15.06.22 um 10:40 schrieb Pierre-Edouard Caron via mailop:
I’m not aware about their process but I know that they wait multiples reports
before to block.
They are improving the pipeline to give more notifications that the report have
been handle.

I've reported a list of a few dozen IPs at OVH that are clearly used by one
snowshoe spammer to Pierre-Edouard and to abuse@OVH, but to no effect.

Apparently "improving the pipeline" does not involve "working on the issues",
maybe "deciding on a color scheme for abuse reporting web form" is eating up
all of the committe meeting time? :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin