Cher M CARON

> Sorry but I represent OVH email team (not abuse), I have no power and
> visibility on stuff out our email offer perimeter.

This is understood.

> As I say in private, the abuse form https://www.ovh.com/abuse/#!/ permit to
> report spam problems. It ensure to abuse team enough information to check and
> block.

If a ticket system does not allow email input with similar outcomes
it has to be considered as broken.

I had one that did (Request Tracker v2.x) at a former workplace ever
since September 11, 2001 (but I disclaim responsibility for the follow-up
effects later that day), and I was late to the game when I installed it
then.

> Moreover you will receive a ticket number and a notification when it’s close.

This should be possible irrespective of whether tickets are opened by
webform, email, phoning in, or other channels I didn't even think to
mention yet.

> To be honest I follow the Dima case but not your case. If I start to handle
> abuse cases out of normal process it will be the mess…

It is true. However, OVH appears to have somewhat of a systemic problem,
and any amount of Mailop'ers writing to you or to Romain does not solve
that. The normal process needs to be improved quite a bit.

Amicalement,
--
Atro Tossavainen, Founder, Partner
Koli-Lõks OÜ (reg. no. 12815457, VAT ID EE101811635)