It appears that Sidsel Jensen via mailop <sidsel.jen...@open-xchange.com> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hi MailOps
>
>We were having a discussion on the possibility to disable TLS 1.0 and 1.1 for
>MTA to MTA communication, and based on the numbers we've seen so
>far, it doesn't look that far fetched.
>
>What's the common consensus in the mail community about this currently?

Here's the numbers for my main mail server for the past month:

13728 TLS1.0
   9 TLS1.1
345996 TLS1.2
17480 TLS1.3

I took a look at some of the TLS1.0 connections, and while most of
them were from spambots, at least one of them was from the author of
RFC 5321 so maybe I won't change my settings just yet.

I agree with everyone who pointed out that a threat model that finds
TLS1.0 to be a problem on SMTP connections is not a very good threat model.

R's,
John