Having read up the entire thread now, I wonder if this issue might be worth
raising with Germany‘s federal regulator for (inter alia) postal and telco
services, BNetzA.

I wonder what would happen if the owner of a 20-storey apartment building would
only allow properly accredited - according to its own, partly ambiguous rules -
mail delivery services into the house…

Comments?