Just to throw my experience in the ring in case it's helpful to anyone: I
had a sender deliver just fine to T-Online until a couple of weeks ago when
they were blocked for (what I determined after conversation with tosa@) not
having a website with contact info available at the outbound mta's parent
domain name (ehlo outbound.*mtaparentname*.com).  Once a website redirect
was put up they unblocked.  I'm guessing it's some combination of automated
crawling for contact info and manually unblocking the false negatives as
they come up (as people who monitor their bounces reach out).
Just my $0.02.
*Zack Aab* (He/him)
Consultant, Packaged Technology Operations, Shift Paradigm
*O* +1 (512) 717-4097 <+15127174097> | *C* +1 (404) 317-6729 <+14043176729>