It appears that Cyril - ImprovMX via mailop <cy...@improvmx.com> said:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>Hi everyone!
>
>Today, I received a spam ("I got full access to your computer and installed
>a trojan" kind of email). In general, I completely ignore these, but today
>was different:
>
>The sender and recipient were my own email! What's odd is that I did
>configure SPF (granted, with a "~") but also a DMARC reject policy.

Is your reflectiv.net account at Mailgun set up to forward to your Gmail
address?

THe headers make it clear that this spam came from a random bot in
Japan usng your reflectiv.net address as both sender and recipient,
which was then forwarded to your Gmail account. Mailgun helpfully
added a DMARC signature on the way through.

There's nothing particularly suspicious about a mail forwarding setup,
but it looks like Mailgun's incoming spam filtering could be better.

R's,
John