The age old problem: Hire a bunch of people to read it that aren't skilled enough to do anything about it, or hire people who are skilled to handle it but don't have the time or manpower to read it all.

I'm surprised they even have an abuse inbox. I just block spammy senders from MS/O365 domains and let them deal with the reduced number of people they can do business with, as the result of their choice to send spam.

On 2023-04-20 11:51, Michael Rathbun via mailop wrote:
On Thu, 20 Apr 2023 15:32:18 +0200, Benoit Panizzon via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

ab...@microsoft.com<mailto:ab...@microsoft.com>
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Back when I worked in the O365 spam analysis process, I launched a crusade to discover who, if anybody, actually reads abuse@microsoft. The eventual result
was that there was a person who supposedly looked at it now and again.

[snip]

Yes please, how can I contact the microsoft abuse desk more directly?

There wasn't one when I worked there. Not from lack of trying to get one
launched.

mdr