From: mailop <mailop-boun...@mailop.org> On Behalf Of Salvatore Jr Walter P via
mailop
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2023 2:06 PM
To: 'mailop@mailop.org' <mailop@mailop.org>
Subject: [EXT] - [mailop] Dkim fails, success on same email?

Getting reports back from several ISPs like the one below.
It shows dkim failing for the IP, but successful for the domain?
The domain "mail-dkim-us-west-2.prod.hydra.sophos.com" uses multiple IPs,
One of which is "198.154.181.72". We do receive failures on all other IPs as
well.
Is this an actual issue or something we can ignore?

<record>
<row>
<source_ip>198.154.181.72</source_ip>
<count>1</count>
<policy_evaluated>
<disposition>none</disposition>
<dkim>fail</dkim>
<spf>pass</spf>
</policy_evaluated>
</row>
<identifiers>
<header_from>warwickri.gov</header_from>
</identifiers>
<auth_results>
<dkim>
<domain>mail-dkim-us-west-2.prod.hydra.sophos.com</domain>
<selector>v1</selector>
<result>pass</result>
</dkim>
<spf>