Dňa 12. septembra 2023 6:18:56 UTC používateľ Camille - Clean Mailbox via
mailop <mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>Also I think it's normal that the client doesn't like the answer of my servers
>if the client tries to initiate a SSLv3 connection, as I've disabled it in
>Postfix.

While i am not familiar with postfix (and its error reporting), the
openssl errors can be really confusing. If error message contains
sslv3, that can be not indication that SSLv3 was initiated, but only
(old) function name which process particular cipher(suite). Do
not forget, that TLS up to 1.2 shares some cipher(suite)s with
SSLv3.

IMO, one cannot be sure without some debug, eg. packet
capture, or so.

regards

--
Slavko