Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 12 Sep 2023 09:25:59 +0200 Geert Hendrickx via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

> The reason is likely the certificate itself, not the chain; this
> server offers (only) an ECC certificate, and while the vast majority
> of clients are compatible with this today, some still only support
> RSA.

Yes, i can confirm this. My MX's stats shows that one sender still
requires RSA. Unfortunately it is my bank, thus i use dual certs ;-)

In other words, the MX is only one my service with dual certs. When i
start to use EC, i had dual certs for MSA too, but after some time, i
abandon the RSA, as all clients was happy with EC...

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk