Jaroslaw, that's the typical process. I've had to go through that a
few times. However, recently MS decided to block a server I manage and
this time, they refuse to remove the block AND they refuse to tell me
why. The last reply I received was:

  As previously stated, your IP (xx.xx.xx.xxx) do not qualify for
mitigation at this time.  I do apologize, but I am unable to provide
any details about this situation since we do not have the liberty to
discuss the nature of the block. At this point, I would suggest that
you review and comply with Outlook.com’s technical standards. We
regret that we are unable to provide any additional information or
assistance at this time.

Of course, this server has been online, delivering wanted mail to MS
for years. I've received just 3 MJRP reports for this server in the
last 6 months and its SNDS rating is consistently <0.1%. When I
responded AGAIN with that information, I got no further replies. I DID
look into the 'technical standards' link, but everything suggested,
we're doing. Their system, their rules, I guess, but this sucks.

Byron Lunz
www.cctomany.com