On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 04:25:36PM +0200, Otto J. Makela via mailop wrote:
> Can someone shed light on a Microsoft/Outlook block list? Our hobby server
> (on upcloud.com) seem to have been blocked for quite some time now.

I have no idea why, but given that upcloud.com spammed my company to
try to sell us their business, I'd be tempted to say that they have
a reputation. The "n" is way too small to claim that it would mean
anything, but maybe this unique data point could serve as that $.02
that you needed to move your VPS to another provider.

(I can provide a complete unredacted copy of the spam to you, you and I

> At this time, SPF and DKIM should be correct for our outgoing messages.
> Is there anything to be done, apart from switching to some mail sender
> company instead of ourselves attempting a direct connection?

A direct connection may be perfectly fine. Your server will always be
affected by your hosting provider's reputation. I wouldn't try with
DigitalOcean either.

--
Atro Tossavainen, Founder, Partner
Koli-Lõks OÜ (reg. no. 12815457, VAT ID EE101811635)