On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 06:22:10PM -0600, Jarland Donnell via mailop wrote:
> Hey friends,
>
> Do me a favor and search your logs for this domain:
> SIBBERTLLC.onmicrosoft.com

Three hits yesterday.

> One customer received 1,347 attempted deliveries from it so far.
> Another, 823. Still counting, and plenty more but with smaller
> numbers. Is there no one at Microsoft watching anything, because if
> this doesn't set off red flags, there are no red flags.

I think there isn't.

This campaign wasn't particularly voluminous towards our spamtraps, we
frequently get hundreds and thousands of any given campaign (such as
the "meet Ukrainian ladies" fake dating scams that are being sent from
throwaway Hotmail accounts all the time).

--
Atro Tossavainen, Founder, Partner
Koli-Lõks OÜ (reg. no. 12815457, VAT ID EE101811635)