On 3/4/24 11:23, John Levine via mailop wrote:
As you have seen, you can sometimes get away with less, but if you
want people to accept your mail, you want to look like a real mail
server in control of the names it uses.

This page suggests that if you simply ask Comcast to set your rDNS, they will
do so:

https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/domain-namesstatic-ip/reverse-dns-request/5fe0a607c5375f08cd9153db

I can confirm - I am a Comcast business customer with their static address service and they set it for me on request (for both IPv4 and IPv6). When I did it, I had to talk to a person to do it, once over the phone and once via their support chat through business.comcast.com; I haven't tried via the forum linked above.

                                        - Bill