On Mar 22, 2024, at 10:58 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> wrote:
the result code and the spamhaus search didn't provide any relevant info.

On 22.03.24 16:32, Robert L Mathews via mailop wrote:
Hmmm. Not relevant to you, perhaps, but it may be relevant to someone else who can help. I can't imagine how anyone could begin helping you without knowing the exact "127.0.x.x" Spamhaus code as a starting point.

When you ask for help, and people ask for more details, it isn't helpful to say "that isn't relevant" or "that info isn't useful" or whatever. As the bible [1] says, "If your diagnostic theories were such hot stuff, would you be consulting others for help?" People wouldn't ask for a detail if they didn't think it might help them to help you.