Hi Keyvan,

Thanks for letting us know about your project.

We know that we’re not moving at light speed when it comes to adding new
plugins but we don’t rest on our laurels ;) … And we also don’t get
kickbacks or anything else from our currently integrated plugins. I can’t
say more for the moment but don’t stop sending plugin requests. We
definitively listen.

Cheers,
Lars