Hello, we use mailplane internally and have multiple sites externally using
Mailplane.
we use the feature under printing to create messages and send them via
mailplane through Google business apps.
Using Print menu, we click PDF then down to Mail PDF with Mailplane, this
opens up mailplane and asks which account to use, we choose the desired
account, the new email opens *however the PDF which should be attached
isn't bring attached*
*I can confirm this is an issue on multiple computers os listed below:*
*Mailplane 3.6.5 on El Capitan 10.11.6*
*Mailplane 3.6.5 on El Capitan 10.11.6*
*Mailplane 3.6.5 on Yosemite 10.10.5*
*Mailplane 3.5.6 on Mavericks 10.9.5*