I just got back to my home computer and drag-and-drop attachments have
stopped working on it. I drag a document onto a draft message a big blue
and white "Attach files to this message" comes up, but after I release the
document, nothing happens. I can attach images this way (the resize dialog
comes up and after I choose a size, the image is successfully attached),
but I can't attach non-image files with drag and drop. Of course, the
attach button works fine.

Obviously, this must be isolated to my setup, or else I would see other
reports in the group. Any thoughts about what I might look at to solve this
problem? I have rebooted, but have not tried a Safe Boot yet.

Mac OS El Capitan 10.11.6, MailPlane 3.6.5