Hi Lars,
Thanks for your answer.

Will only work with the latest version of OS (High Sierra)???

I was planning to update to Sierra but I am trying to avoid High Sierra due
to incompatibility issues among our family computers. It converts from the
longstanding HFS+ filesystem to the new APFS but that is not supported by
all Macs.

Another question: does it matter even if I do not use Safari as my default
browser? In Chrome Gmail normal interface is working fine...

Thanks!

Best regards

Patricia

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 4:06 PM, Mailplane Support <supp...@mailplaneapp.com