Hi, I’m curious if this is just me or others are seeing it as well -
Mailplane seems to have stopped auto refreshing when new email arrives. I
have to click on “Inbox” in the left to see a refresh.

I was curious if this was Mailplane or Google’s problem, so opened two
simultaneous sessions on the same mailbox, one in Mailplane and the other
by running Gmail in Safari. I started them both up and then left them alone
for about 30 minutes. When I came back, without taking any other action I
could see new incoming email in the Safari session, but Mailplane hadn’t
refreshed while I was away from the computer.

I’ve filed a bug report, but I’m curious if anyone else is also seeing this.

Cheers,
Andy