Lars and all,

I've been a Mailplane subscriber for many years. I love having a separate
app for Gmail so I don't accidentally close out of a web browser to gmail
all the time. Mailplane has also had a number of really cool options before
Google added them to Gmail. So, I'm trying to keep "hip" with my kids and
use as much Bitmoji as I can -- Gmail now supports Bitmoji in the compose
window. Should I not even hold my breath for this? So far I've been
composing the bulk of my message in Mailplane and when it's time for me to
add a Bitmoji I save the message as a draft and finish my e-mail in a
browser.

Thanks,
Bryan