All,
 
I have had several requests from teams asking if I can send them copies of  
their 2007 draft picks. In most cases I still have them. If you need yours, 
send  me an e-mail request and I will send a reply with the picks attached.
 
Another request I have gotten is for me to call a particular team the night  
of the draft to inform them of whether or not they have gotten into a  
particular event. Obviously, this could get out of hand. However, if you will  
send 
me an e-mail requesting an "in", "out". or "alt" for a particular event on  
Monday, December 3rd I will reply with an "in", "out", or "alt."
 
Please, I could be opening myself up for a mess, so ask only if you really  
need this info.
 
I expect to put the results of the completed draft out to the MAISA list on  
the 7th unless I am unusually delayed.
 
Thanks,
Dan



************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com
_________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa

Reply via email to