Fellow MASIAites!

I hope everyone had as uneventful a trip home as I did on Sunday morning!

Below is a link to the W&M Team Website. 

 http://wmpeople.wm.edu/site/page/sailin

As I mentioned in my talk on Saturday, it is the teams hub, providing
information on the schedule, team officers, links to ICSA & MAISA websites
and information, as well as some great regatta reports & pictures Like
Blaine said....keep it simple!!!

Also, at the bottom of the menu on the left, you can go the MAISA Winter
Meeting page where I have linked in the presentation I gave for your use. I
have also listed the US Level 1 courses I will be teaching in case you are
interested.

See you all on the water....once the snow melts!!!!

Doc

John (Doc) Griffin
Coach, William and Mary Sailing
Class of 2012 Associate Professor of Biology
Director, Program in Neuroscience
College of William and Mary
Williamsburg, VA 23187
[email protected]
757-221-2257




________________________________________________
maisa mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.collegesailing.org/mailman/?listname=maisa
Unsubscribe: Send a blank email to [email protected]

Reply via email to