Jim O'Hara has brought it to my attention that the URL for Shirley Werner's
"Bibliographic Guide to Vergil's Aeneid" has changed. This happens a lot on
the internet and when it does it's not usually news. Werner's site is
useful to a lot of people, though, so I thought I'd pass it along. Here's
the new URL:

        http://www.vroma.org/~bmcmanus/werner_vergil.html

The table of contents, for those of you who aren't familiar with Werner's
guide, is as follows:

Ancient Scholarship
Anthologies
Bibliography