From: Dave Emes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: VIRGIL: Virgil post 9/11
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 08:40:34 +0000

I am searching for artworks depicting that famous trinity of Aeneas carrying
Anchises with Ascanius (Iulus) in tow.

I know of Raphael's "Fire in the Borgo," Barocci's "Aeneas, Anchises, and
Ascanius Fleeing Troy," and Gian Lorenzo Bernini's "Aeneas and Anchises."

Are there others?  I'd like to know.

Ex animo,
David Emes

----------------------------------------------------------------------- To leave the Mantovano mailing list at any time, do NOT hit reply. Instead, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message "unsubscribe mantovano" in the body (omitting the quotation marks). You can also unsubscribe at http://virgil.org/mantovano/mantovano.htm#unsub