<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4807.2300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=1>Father Owen Lee write Fathers and Sons in the Aeneid or
something with a similar title.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/14/02
09:36PM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">Hello, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">I was wondering if listmembers knew of
any&nbsp;works which treat the role of fatherhood in the Aeneid, or in
classical
epic, or in the works of&nbsp;any specific author of epic.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">Paul Roche</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman">University of
Queensland</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu May 16 15:47:43 2002