This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + Keep the faith. You can do it better. As my old colleague Harry Swain said when the same thing happened to me years ago. Footnote 'em. Be advised.
John