This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Dear Mr. Török,

We surely would encourage such a society, it could definitely function
beside the IMCoS.
Please note that on the Paris Map Fair, each year map societies, and
publishers of magazines getting a possibility of presenting their producs.
This publicity is free and we would like asking you if any PR material is
available by November 6th to bring it to our attention.

Succes,

Béatrice Loeb-Larocque
Paris Map Fair
http://www.map-fair.com

2010/9/24 Zsolt Török <zolto...@ludens.elte.hu>

> This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
> whole list)
> o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +
>

>  Dear MapHisters,
>
> To provide a learned  international society for the subject  it has been
> suggested
>
> that there should be an International Society for the History of the Map.
>
> In order to establish whether there is a wish for such a Society at
> international
> level
> and to decide what form it might take we would like to ask you for your
> views.
>
> Please complete the online survey form at:
>

> https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dGhGY2p0TkwyRG1WcWxnSmdBVEg0Z1E6MA#gid=0
>
> This ISHM survey is being undertaken by the members of the Founding Group
> (FG)
> as constituted in 2009 under the auspices of the Directors of Imago Mundi
> Ltd.. Your views will be considered at the Imago Mundi Directors’ meeting
> on
> 30 November, 2010 in London with a view to deciding on a way forward.
>
> Thank you very much for your assistance.
>
> Zsolt G. Török
> Chair, ISHM Founding Group

>                      Dr. Zsolt G. TÖRÖK, Assoc. Prof.
> Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics, Eötvös Loránd University
>               H-1117 Budapest, Pazmany P. setany 1/a, Hungary
>                               =================
>                  Mellon Fellow, 2008-2009, Villa I Tatti,
>       David Woddward Research Fellow, 2007-2008, UW Madison

> Maphist mailing list
> Maphist@geo.uu.nl

Béatrice Loeb-Larocque

Librairie Loeb-Larocque
31 rue de Tolbiac, 75013 Paris France
Tél. +33 (0)1 44.24.85.80
Mobile Béatrice : +33 6 11.80.33.75
Fax : +33 (0)9 54.50.2500
By appointment only / Sur rendez-vous

http://www.loeb-larocque.com

Catalogue en ligne
http://www.loeb-larocque.com/livres-cartes-geographiques-anciennes.php?page=8

Membre : SLAM, ILAB, CINOA, CSEDT, IMCoS, Syndicat Francais des Experts
professionnels et oeuvres d'Art et objects de collection.

Consider the environment before printing this mail.

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl