From: Heather Kinsinger <hak...@aol.com>
Subject: [MapHist] Re: Help finding photographs of early cartographers/
explorers for app and blog launch
To: maphist@geo.uu.nl
Date: Friday, 14 October, 2011, 0:07

This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your kindness. I will definitely add your blog as a resource.
While the app will primarily have historic resources, the blog will contain
information
 on antiquarian maps and current methods in mapping research. I think you'll
enjoy both.
Fingers crossed that Apple doesn't turn me down!
Maps really pop on the iPad.

Best,
Heather

[MapHist] Help finding photographs of early cartographers/ explorers for app
and blog launchMichael Zeiler eclipsemaps at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:27:31 CEST 2011