This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the
whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Dear Mr. (Mrs.?) "as1510183",
it is a matter of politeness to sign message and it is matter of competence to
give sound reply to questions posed by Maphists. You may clearly explain to the
whole list If and where Dr. Angelo Cattaneo failed. We all are here to learn
more and to use the other's competence to improve our understanding on maps.

I am very eager to read a serious reply of yours on the question posed by Dr.
Cattaneo, even with a lough but . . . please, express your point of view in
such a way as to allow easy and accurate interpretation to all of us.

vladimiro

Maphist mailing list
Maphist@geo.uu.nl