This is a MapHist list message.
News: If you don't get messages anymore, go to http://www.maphist.nl for news
about the new MapHist Forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

John & Dorothy,

The discussion was commenced several days ago by comments from regular posters
to the list and seems to have died down.

I'll repeat the oft used admonition, if you don't like the direction of a
thread, use the delete key, don't advocate a form of censorship for the benefit
of the entire list.

So far, its been a civilized and robust discussion.

Barry Ruderman
Barry Lawrence Ruderman Antique Maps Inc.
7463 Girard Avenue
La Jolla, CA 92037 (USA)
b...@raremaps.com
www.RareMaps.com
(858) 551-8500

 Member: Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America
 International League of Antiquarian Booksellers

Gallery Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
Weekends & Evenings By Appointment