This is a MapHist list message.
News: If you don't get messages anymore, go to http://www.maphist.nl for news
about the new MapHist Forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Dear All,

Please see the request below if anyone can help Paul - please contact him
direct at pmhow...@hotmail.com

I wonder if you could help me please. I am looking for maps of British Columbia
prior to 1892 which show and name Howser Creek or Howser Lake in the Kootenay
Region. Can you please advise me how to procede. Many thanks, Paul Howser (UK
phone 01737 247986)

Many thanks

Roger Hore
British Cartographic Society