This is a MapHist list message.
This list will close soon. Please continue the discussions at the MapHist
Forum: http://www.maphist.nl/forum
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

FYI,  I don't believe I have seen this mentioned yet by the group.

Interesting map, interesting perspecives on modern map reading and
geographic knowledge.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/culturebox/2012/01/the_best_american_wall_map_david_imus_the_essential_geography_of_the_united_states_of_america_.html

Rick Laprairie
Toronto