When trying to erase objects (green areas) from other objects-target (Wards, Enumeration Districts), the software performs the operation, spatially, however it erases everything from the target browser. I tried different versions using blank/value/area proportion of data dissagregation, although the value option seems to be correct (maintains the original value of the targeted object).

does anybody know why ? and how to overcome the problem?
(Obviously I need attributes associated with spatial objects!)

Thanks,

Ewa
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Plachta;Ewa
FN:Ewa Plachta
ORG:London Borough of Hackney;Estate Management and Development
TITLE:GIS Officer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:0181 356 2037
TEL;WORK;FAX:0181 356 2104
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Strategy and Commissioning Team;Christopher Addison House=0D=0A72 Wilton Wa=
y;London;;E8  1BJ;United Kingdom
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Strategy and Commissioning Team=0D=0AChristopher Addison House=0D=0A72 Wilto=
n Way=0D=0ALondon E8  1BJ=0D=0AUnited Kingdom
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:19990630T221954Z
END:VCARD