Using the "update column" command off the table menu can you add a
temporary column that is a object from another table.
For example I have a table of properties, with a region and a property
ID. I have another table with names of people and a property ID. I want
to copy all the objects from the property table to my names table only
where there is a match between property ID's.
I have written MapBasic code to do this but I am curious if it can be
done straight from MI?
Cheers
Tony

      Tony Shepherd, GIS / IT Support
Gore District Council, Gore, New Zealand
Gore, The Brown Trout Capital

   .. .. .. .. check it out! .. .. .. ..
  .. . www.mataura.com . ..