---------------------- Videresendt af Peter Laulund/MI/KMS - 01-07-99 12:25
---------------------------

Peter Laulund
01-07-99 09:56

Til:   Steven Heapy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Vedrørende:    Vedr: MI Search for object within an object  (Document link
       not converted)

Hi Steven

Try this

First you select the main object,  then you write this in the MapBasic
window

Dim MainObj as object
Fetch first from selection
MainObj = Selection.obj
Select * from ParcelsTab where AreaOverlap(obj, MainObj) > 0

Note this:
all your parcels has to be closed objects, and if you have topological
errors in your object you will get and error

Peter Laulund
National Survey and Cadastre, Denmark

Steven Heapy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 01-07-99 03:08:18