Could you please help I'm trying to select all the parcels / objects
that are within or partly within a given object.
The within operater only selects those parcels that have their centroid
within the object and I can't use intersects as this gives all the
adjoining parcels that are not relevant, is there another function that
will select any parcels/objects thare are within or partially within the
main object.

Thanks
Steve