From:   Ian Perkins [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   06 July 1999 21:39
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MI Joining 2 Polylines - Help!

G'Day Folks,

First - let me apologise if this is the 16 millionth time this question has
been asked. Rookie here... and doing the best I can (on my own) to learn
this program.

My problem appears somewhat simple... but for the life of me I cant get my
head around it.

I have been given some data to work with. A creekline has been plotted as 2
polylines (with a visible break in between each polyline) - why they did
this, I dont know. I want to join them and make them a single polyline...
with no visible break. What is the best way to do this?

Any help greatly appreciated... and many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ian Perkins
Frustrated Ecological Consultant <G>