Ahmet,

We're trialling an HP 1055CM, and it works great with MI 4.52 with Windows
95, even on large (A0, E sheet) raster images.

We couldn't get an HP2500 to work from Windows 95, it kept leaving out most
of the raster images, though it was ok with NT4...

Other than that we use an HP650C, which is ok as long as it processes 'in
computer'.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt Carlson BA (Hons) MSc