Hi:

I need your help, I'm a MI user, I haven't used AV yet.  My boss asked me to
find the main differences (pro's and odds) of MI and AV. I've visited both
sites in the internet but I want to hear something from you about MI 5.5 and
AV 3.1, you are the final judges and I know that you have a lot of things to
say.
Your email are really appreciated.
For those who want to know...! I'm in the distribution business, routing,
marketing, customers service and related issues.

William G.