> 2. When panning map windows in both 5 and 5.5, only portions of the screen
> are redrawn, creating a staggered appearance within the map window.
> Scrolling the map by clicking the mouse wheel will often result in window
> full of map "slices" which need to be redrawn to show the map correctly.
I run MI V4.52 on a networked PC running NT4 SP4 and I also have the above
problem. This has not always been the case but I am unable to pinpoint
exactly when it started. It may have been about the time I installed SP4.

  Doug Pease
  GIS Officer
  Livingstone Shire Council
  PO Box 600
  Qld    4703
  ph:  07 49399957      (Note change of number)
  fax:  07 49393290
          email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]